No bake brownies
1. Add the flax seeds, cocoa powder, and ground almonds and dates into a blender or food processor, blend until in creates a stick dough. If you do not have a big blender, mash the dates and hand mix into the dry ingredients.
2. Press the dough into a lined, 5-inch square pan. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together chocolate glaze ingredients. Pour over the dough. Spread over evenly. Put the pan into the fridge to set for 2 hours. Slice into pieces and enjoy!
How to make
- 1 cup dates (soaked in hot water)
- 1/3 heaping cup milled flax seeds
- 1/4 heaping cup of cocoa or cacao powder
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup. Agave, or honey
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 3 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder